Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2007 9:39 AM
Subject: Re: Ink for 2400

Russ,
    Why use non OEM inks in a R-2400 printer? For maximum permanence use the OEM inks. See Wilhelm Imaging Research site for a comparison. Unless you getting high quality pigment inks from a for  oriented site like Media Street or Inkjet Art  I would stick to the OEM.
    If you want to run off just text etc  use the old 1280 with cheap inks. That is what I been doing with my 1270 for general printing (not picture printing).

Roy