Re: need suggestions

Be sure they spell it for you if you have it recorded.

Lea

On Sep 26, 2007, at 9:49 AM, karl shah-jenner wrote:

Linda asks

: 3) Now comes the big problem for me, I am absolutely HORRIBLE at names,
and I
: need hints on how anyone on the list gets names of people while in
groups - I
: know ask, but hints on putting the pics/names together.
:
: Any kind of help would be appreciated--I think the group will be about 50
: people.  Thanks in advance for any and all help.  (Am I being to paranoid
about
: perfection here?)  Linda

I stopped using a notebook ages back when I took up a mini tape recorder.
Having shot a file digitally, preview the pic, snap on the tape recorder
and ask & record the names, left to right and the frame number