RE: [SPAM] Re: PF Exhibit update 09-22-07

Darin,

Thanks for your thoughtful review.

I often give up formal issues (not much point in doing pans if you
don't) to allow the viewer to explore. Sometimes I have to pull back the
curtains a little more to expand the narrative.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.
Now an E-book.