Re: OT: In search of a File Synchronization App

I'm using syncback and am quite satisfied with it.
So far it has been very reliable and much faster than copying files via windows.
It's also freeware and allows for customised copying / synchronisation profiles specifying exactly which files on one drive should overwrite which files on the other drive.

Have a look:
http://www.2brightsparks.com/syncback/syncback-hub.html

Laurenz
http://www.travelphoto.net/