RE: [SPAM] DxO Filmpack

Before anyone (media purist) asks:
Q. Why on earth would anyone want to simulate films?
A. They are doing a publication layout using a mixed bunch of image
formats and media and want all to have the same look or style.

I go for the Holga, cross-processed, IR, hand-tinted look with my cell
phone pics.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.