Re: Update on LED camera flashes

I wonder what the frequency or color of the light would be from such a device.

On 9/12/07, Kostas Papakotas <clenchedteethphotography@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
well sometime ago there was an issue on LED based camera flashes. Here is what I just came up with on it:

Just in case anyone interested:
http://seoulsemicon.co.kr/_homepage/home_eng/asp/news_content.asp?news_idx=38

enjoy, kostas

No matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...

kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography
HAM Radio: SW2MKL - Echolink node: SV2BZQ-R / R4 Edessa / 121496

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!

Robert Hall
www.RobertHall.com