Re: PF exhibit on 08-SEP-07

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated SEP 08 2007. Authors with work now on display at: http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html include:

Qkano - Garvey
Very good portrait !
I like the cuts in the leather sofa that resemble the cross of the lady position. I less like the hair shadow on the wall caused by the flash. ( I do like the big shadow )
Howard Leigh - Lake District Summer 2007
Nice landscape, can be a good postcard, nice colors but too much sharpening halos.

Don Roberts - Cactus Flower
Sorry, I don't know the name of the cactus.
Good lighting.
Try to crop the left last cm.
               Emily L. Ferguson -
I take this image as an experiment with those digital filters.
Usually I don't use such filters but must admit that here the outcome is interesting. I would prefer that you eliminate the bright spot in the right side of the middle flower.

Dan Mitchell - Rust in Peace
Who R those "Bad Girlz" ?
This is a 10 years old Peugeot 306 car. ( my wife had a green one like this ).
Why so "young" car is abandoned ? is it relate to the bad girlz ?
Peeter can tell you that a car with more rust can be very useful !
Jim Snarski - Lunar Eclipse
Another big bird flying in the sky by Jim the Flyboy !
Very nice and interesting color,
Such event don't come every day and it is important to keep pictures of it when you are lucky to see it !

               Peeter Vissak - In the silence of the bog
The decisive moment ! - look at the splash where the hands tuch the water ! - excelent !
I also like the shadows / reflections  of the guys in the water.
This is my "Pic of the week" !
I was amazed how even the left cloud took the right position to create the dynamics of this image.

Thats all for this week,
Thanks for all the participants and ood week for everyone.

Pini

P.S. - I have a severe problem in my left eye that caused me to cancel a trip to Yunnan and Sichuan in China.
So, forgive me if I didn't see something as it should be.... :-)