Photography colleges, Milan/Paris

Hi there,
I'm a student currently studying in Australia, but keen in the next few years to pop in to either milan or (preferably) Paris, to do some study. I'm completing a diploma course at the moment (will be finished the end of next year, '08) and looking for something the way of an advanced diploma (or EU equivalent), taking about 1 year. I've found speos (http://speos.fr/) however the fees are a bit excessive. I'd love to hear of some uni's or the like that accept international students to their photography courses. Websites would be wonderful but I'm planning on popping by there in the coming months so even just some names will suffice.

cheers all.
Luka.