Re: Angle of view.....

Tamron or Sigma websites have pictures taken with a whole range of lenses of the same scene so you can have an idea

On 8/29/07, Bob < w8imo@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does anyone know of a web site that has examples of the angle of view of
different lenses?   My wife and I are doing a thing for one of our sons
and we were getting shots the other day and she was wondering why I was
changing lenses now and then.

I can get closest focus info from Canon's site but I haven't been able
to find examples of my 17-40 @ 17mm vs my 28-70 @ 50mm.

Thanks.....

Bob

--