Re: I-phone hacked

Interesting. But far removed I hope from the school within RIT where I work.
So not to worry. The list is un-hacked!  But the exhibit staff tells me that
contributions for tomorrow's update number 6 and the HAPPY exhibit stands
steady at 9!  cheerio, andy

It is no so much the Iphone that's of interest, but the fact that he's going to RIT, the host institution of this group.
The Iphone has been hacked to work on T-mobile. Now, the hacker is going to RIT to study neuroscience.