Re: DPI and perception question

Andy
When viewing the ~ 8 x 10" file at 100% I get 1/9 the image on the screen. I get what I see on the screen for my ~8 x 10" files but all my prints are to dye or pigment inkjets and not to 4 color process printing which is a different animal. By the way my spell checker says your word "pixelation" should be  pix elation.(g)
Roy