From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kostas Papakotas
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2007 12:12 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: ÈÝìá: RE: PF exhibit on AUG 11, 07

Paul If you are not hot on Neopan as I am I would suggest a different brand altogether.  Neopans all give a higher contrast. I know firsthand.

Well another option can be the Neopan Acros 100 though...

enjoy, kostas

Paul Weyn <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> έγραψε:

I love Neopan 1600 for the rich contrast it produces, but you're right, it
is a tricky proposition in daylight in that facial features can easily
appear too washed out. In this case, however, it doesn't bother me because I
think it adds to the mood; particularly with what it does for the eyes. Next
time though, in a similar lighting situation, I'll try some Neopan 400.
Hopefully, it will yield a more even result.

No matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...

kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography
HAM Radio: SW2MKL - Echolink node: SV2BZQ-R / R4 Edessa / 121496

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!