Re: (no subject)

David,
Among all of you accomplishments, I didn't know you were fluent in Klingon too! (I hope none of the ladies on the list were able to read it...)

Hans

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.  So throw off the bowlines.  Sail away from the safe harbor.  Catch the trade winds in your sails.  Explore.  Dream.  Discover.”  ~ Mark Twain