RE: [SPAM] Another top three Teaching tectonics

Mark,

I found that I could make more of a difference by explaining that after a modest amount of technical knowledge they could teach themselves everything else. That freed me to get to the art and the "philosophy" if you will. Once students are excited about making pictures they strive on their own for higher skill levels. Now days especially it is simply a given that everyone must be technically proficient doing something. There are no 101 courses in a school worth attending.  Lucky for me there are "For Dummies" books!

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.
Now an E-book.