Re: Top 3 things that taught you the most about photography

Fun question. I'll enjoy seeing how others respond.

Taking photographs and more photographs and more photographs.

Trusting my eye and my sense of composition to know when an image feels right.

Challenging myself to do new things...different subject matter (still live vs. portraits), different lens, outside, inside, flash, no flash, bounce light, studio, on location.

Lea