Fwd: Shoot Nations - 12 days left to enter...

Hi all, pls find a forward from one of my colleague with regards to the most exciting global photography project of the year... for International Youth Day.
;)

Kind Regards
Brett Jefferson Stott
DIRECTOR - The Shoot Experience Team

SHOOT NATIONS - A global photography competition for young people aged 11 to 24. Prizes to be won, photos to be exhibited in 5 countries plus at the UN headquarters in NYC.

Blow the competition out the water with these UBER cool I SHOT LONDON t-shirts.

T:  +44 (0) 207 0333 555
F:  +44 (0) 207 0333 445
M: +44(0) 7949 089 637

Begin forwarded message: