Re: PF exhibit on 07-07-07

Linda,

Nope ... the photograph you have up today is that of the white heron.
Try cleaning up the cache on your computer and then reload the page and
that should bring up the current photograph.

Another tack: go to the gallery directory and then click on you photograph
and you'll see the heron comes up. Once you've seen seen it then if you go
back to the gallery page and reload it the new photo should appear in its
proper place. The directory is at: http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery/

cheers,
Andy

Formyrotts@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Andy,
Sorry to bug you, but the picture I submitted for this gallery was of a white heron. the one on display now is the same buffalo picture as I submitted last week, :( Any chance of changing it or should I just wait till next week and not send one this week for next week? Thanks for all you do :) Linda B.

 See what's free at http://www.aol.com.