Re: Introduction

Welcome to our group.

Do you have a website? I always enjoy looking at member sites.

Lea

On Jul 6, 2007, at 4:11 PM, Mark Blackwell wrote:

Well as a new list member I just wanted to introduce myself.  Im married late 40s in the Dallas Fort Worth area.  My wife and I recently just moved to the area from the Pittsburgh area and we are enjoying the new things to see and challenges a new area brings.

I a photographer now though my college degree is in education and I was a former flight instructor  and now am doing some photo instruction catered specifically to adults.  I am always looking for new ideas and methods to improve and looking forward to the list.

Mark B

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.