Re: photoforum question

Here´s a nifty site that mirrors the traffic on the PhotoForum list.  It´s great for checking whenever one suspects the list (or your e-mail server) is down.  That said, conversations like this one can often be a reassuring sign that you´re not alone in the world...  ;-)

And it´s just GREAT those times when you realize you threw out some mail too soon...

Per Öfverbeck

"In a world without walls or fences, who needs Windows or Gates?"