RE: website problem

Works on mine ok.
PW

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rui Noronha
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 2:21 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: website problem

thank you : )

 --- On Wed 07/04, David Dyer-Bennet < dd-b@xxxxxxxx > wrote:
From: David Dyer-Bennet [mailto: dd-b@xxxxxxxx]
To: photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 15:56:16 -0500

all!<br>><br>> Some people told me that  they can't acess to my website.
However, on my computer it works perfectlly.<br>> Can you verify, please, if
flash-based, so lots of people won't be able to see it.<br><br>But on my
system, which I can see flash-based sites generally on, when I <br>click to
go in I get the Adobe download page for the version of Flash I <br>already
have installed.  I avoid flash, so I have no idea what causes <br>this
problem. <br><br>Flash is trouble; unless you're getting some really
compelling benefits <br>from it on your site (and I don't mean "design
control"), ditch it, it's <br>costing you viewers like crazy.<br>--
http://dd-b.net/dd-b/SnapshotAlbum,
http://dd-b.net/photography/gallery<br>Dragaera:
http://dragaera.info<br><br>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com