Re: website problem

Rui,
your site works on my computer but too slow to keep me there. I ran out of patience after three images.
I can only echo what has already been said about FLASH.

It's fun on your own computer where the files are but you don't want to have to wait for it on the web.

herschel

Herschel Mair
Head of the Department of Photography,
Higher College of Technology