From: "PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx" <PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx>
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, July 2, 2007 6:46:49 PM
Subject: Re: PF Exhibit on JUN 30 07

http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/gallery.html include:

This week gallery is  exceptional.

Per Ofverbeck -   nice perspective with good depth of field and  interesting
contrasts of  subject  shapes

Linda Buttstead -  unique shot. I would have cropped in more cutting  off the
calf of the right, the shadow area in the foregound and part of the  buffaloe
on the left.

Howard Leigh - The Prince Albert Memorial London- gold is always interesting
and  sculptured form comes thru in the photograph

Bob Sull - STEPS -good lead in and one get the feel of puffing up the steps
to the rock

Emily L. Ferguson - magnolia acuminata Elizabeth- nice textured feel. I would
have cropped a little closer

Valery Firsov - Last year`s grass  - good contrast of having some in  the
light and some in the shade with good blur effect to bring the viewer  attention
to the subject matter

Roy Miller - Moon Rise On French Riveria- interesting technique if I do say
so  myself

Roy