Re: PF exhibit on 06-23-07

Ok, for what it's worth, here are my comments on the gallery pictures.  I am by no means an expert, just stating what I like.

Per Ofverbeck

Love the design created with the cobblestones and the railing with the shadow.  Even the buildings add to it, if it was my photo I would wish the vehicle away but they always seem to be in the way.  Just one of those things you can do nothing about.

Howard Leigh

I couldn't agree with you more, love this view of the Memorial, nothing but the subject so no distractions.

Bob Sull

Makes me wish I could explore the area--steps to where?  love the roots and the vague end of the stairs--leading where?  Did you take any other angles?  This looks like it could be good from almost any direction.

Emily Ferguson

How interesting!  I have seen many Magnolia blossoms in Florida but none with this coloration--and the size looks smaller then the ones I have seen.  I like the way you've offset the blossoms, neat!

Valery Firsov

I really like this.  The color is intriguing, and if I focus on the main stem in the picture, the rest of the background looks like it would be of interest but with no way to explore it!  I like this photo!

Roy Miller

Looking at the thumbnail it looked like a very simple painting and when viewed full size I wasn't diappointed!  I like it, simple, three colors and then the moon--wonderfull!

Thanks to all for taking the time to share.  I've not posted comments before but decided seeing as I am part of this group, I might contribute once in a while (for what it's worth).  Linda B.

See what's free at http://www.aol.com.