From: Bob
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2007 3:26 AM
Subject: Re: Code Number 2945 for Museki's Works

Museki Abe wrote:
All members,

I made a contract with a photo agency, Aflo and my works have been uploaded on their website recently.
All of my images is made of photo, not computer graphic.
BUT when you see my works, you may not to understand it photo.

Please go to Aflo and find Museki's Works.
Enter a number 2945 in the blank to view all of his works on the top page!
(You will be able to view 475 images, but 8 images are not mine.)
Museki's Works

Best,
Museki Abe

Where is "Aflo" and "Museki's Works" ?