Nokia N95 Ad

If you're a photographer consulted to promote a cellphone, would you call up a pretty model? Would you shoot her butt, lips, cleavage?

That's what I would probably do, too. Which is why I was amazed when I saw the ad of Nokia N95 in CNN. Ordinary models shot headless, commonplace props, a cricket, and a narrator who sounds drunk and bored.

But I love it.

NAZCA GRAPHIC DESIGN & PHOTOGRAPHY
http://nazca.elizaga.net