Re: Post card web site?

Roger Eichhorn wrote:
Are we supposed to send you an electronic version? Some of the postcards I've received were pretty beat up by the postal folks automatic equipment. Besides, I doubt that you'd want to scan them all!

But, if every participant has received a post card, what's the point of having them on-line?

Roger

Well, at least some of us chose to participate only electronically instead of mailing actual cards. The many folks here who didn't do the mailing still like to see the images that everyone creates.
Don