Re: factor schmactor. a lens is a lens

Herschel,

I have been watching for years in this list and have rarely commented or
participated.  I must say I found this one a little amusing.

I couldn't agree with you more. Sometimes we just like to sound
technologically  sophisticated even if it's meaningless.  Well, perhaps not
as important to those who use the technology than to those who create it.

And Trevor, that sentence "Perhaps you could morph your frustration as a
teachable for your students as evidence of the logistical challenges of
technological transition." I am impressed. I think you missed your calling
as a speech writer for politicians.

Regards
Jorj Takacs
Photography Instructor