Re: Oldest darkroom in the world

----- Original Message -----
Subject: Re: Oldest darkroom in the world

Guy's reference page seems no longer to exist.

Roger
Unfortunately true!
But if anyone is interested, they can contact me privately: I have kept a PDF file with the text (in French) and the picture.  A mechanical translation into english was also posted earlier by Marylin on this list.  If time were to permit, I may try to improve on it, but I rather doubt I can do this before returning from my trip overseas.

I just can't believe nobody picked it up in the english media...  Grrrr...

Guy