RE: free film

Lea, I may have missed this opportunity but I direct a nonprofit educational organization and provide nature photography seminars.  So, we could definitely find a use for the film.

Address below.

Thanks for the offer!

Michele Richards

Executive Director

Pennsylvania Institute for Conservation Education

1 D Teaberry Road

Bloomsburg, PA 17815

(570)458-5227 phone and fax

(570)441-3364 cell