Re: Vey quiet lately

Went fishing last Monday with my son. Got a few duck shots. That's feathered
friends... Looking to diversify as much as possible. This feels like the first
summer of my life for some reason. More fishing and boating to come. Looking
into flight lessons, too. Not getting any younger! Of course I'll be taking my
cameras, still and video.
Shyrell