Re: Oldest darkroom in the world

Guy, this is incredible.  I read the article very quickly a few moments ago. I like the passage that say that he died mysteriously, probably from exposure to photographic chemicals!  It amazing what Anglophone media thinks unimportant -- or perhaps it's because none of the Associated Press copywriters speak or read French.

Bill Pettit