Re: Vey quiet lately

Marilyn Dalrymple wrote:
It is quiet.  Maybe everyone is in the process of changing gears and preparing for the summer?
8<  snip
Do the rest of you have any plans for the summer?

Marilyn

Well, later this month we'll be returning to Fort Drum for our grand daughter's high school graduation.  We were just there two weeks ago to help welcome son #1 and the rest of the 3rd Brigade , 10th Mountain Division LI, home from 16 months in Afghanistan.  Most likely just snap shots here.

Then we might wander down through North Carolina to visit son #2 and on to Florida to visit son #3.  If the trip happens I'm going to try to get some serious shooting done along the way.   Should be a little easier now that I bought my wife a P&S for snaps.....

In the mean time I'll be visiting the photo exhibits here in Cleveland.  Since 'The Boss" has a part time job I can hit the musea and study the photos on display and maybe learn something.

Bob
--

                           /////
                          ( O O )