Re: Sensor Cell Size? ( wasNikon Proud?)

At 11:21 AM -0700 6/1/07, Herschel Mair wrote:
All that said, you would most certainly get better results from a new 10MP camera than an old 6MP camera.

Surely you mean cameras of the same status here. A 10MP consumer P&S with a tiny little sensor is no way going to do what my 10D can do with its 6 MP. But my 10D can't come anywhere near a 1D Mark II even though they both have a multiplier and the Mark II only has 2.5 more MPs.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx