Re: [SPAM] Θέμα: Re: PF exhibit update May 19, 2007

Sorry, Kostas. I meant Howard's Louvre photo in the same gallery. The photos are not similar; the lack of saturation is the common factor. But I understand what you are saying. Sometimes there is nothing more satisfactory. Don

Kostas Papakotas wrote:
Just a moment! What photo? Is there a similar one? Cos I have never heard of the artist before! Any link to the one photo you mention? Regarding colors, Well they ARE pastels. But I tried tinkering with individual hues and contrast and each time the delicate balance of the three compimentary colors was killed. So I left it as is. thanks for your comments, kostas */Don Roberts <droberts@xxxxxxxxxx>/* έγραψε:

    Kostat Papkotas - Red on Green
    Nice minimalist photo. It lacks punch for me just like Howard's
    photo.
    It is just too pastel. It probably is a faithful reproduction of the
    original but I want a little more verve. Darker sky, more contrast
    maybe. Good idea though.

No matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...

kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography
http://groups.msn.com/clenchedteethphotography
HAM Radio: SW2MKL - Echolink node: SV2BZQ-R / R4 Edessa / 121496

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!
Βαρεθήκατε τα ενοχλητικά μηνύ ματα (spam); Το Yahoo! Mail διαθέτει την καλύτερη δυνατή προστασία κατά των ενοχλητικών μηνυμάτων http://login.yahoo.com/config/mail?.intl=gr