Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 8:23 PM
Subject: Re: Send in pictures, It is Friday (was: About my rant...)

In a message dated 5/6/2007 11:44:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, guy.glorieux@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Dear fellow members:

I have carefully read the replies to my rant.
Here are a few reactions for those who may have the time and interest to
read:

-- Who am I to make my rant?  Just one who has been around for 11 years and
who believes from his tiny experience in the world that the list is under
risk of disappearing - as has happened to several other significant
photographer's lists that have virtually vanished elsewhere on the web -
from the weakening involvement of significant participants (whatever the
reasons might be for such weakening).

See what's free at AOL.com.