Re: Test

Well I was quite happily ignoring things, as is my wont, but then Johan and Terry had to jump in and I couldn't ignore it any longer

Dave
macaddicted

This is a test. This is only a test. Had this been a real emergency you would be left listening to this pointless repetitive recording, hoping against hope for some useful life saving information, as the station's staff sped hell-bent-for-leather towards anywhere but here.

We will now return to our usual programing.