Just send out

I just finished send out 33 post cards, and look like I missing three
for Jeff Saxxman, Jeff Sweeney and Gregory Stemple. So that was count
for 36 cards, but I read so far there is 37 cards.  I wonder whom I miss
the bunch.

I was doing the hard way by send each one of you different image, and I
was end up ran out of papers and ink.  Next time I will do an easy way.
--
Sherrie Anne Taylor <sataylor1246@xxxxxxxxx>