I am SUCH a slacker!

Hello list,

I have been away on two different shoots for extended periods of time- both came up at the last minute and I had to pick up my things and go... Got back and took all of my finals in one day (UGH!) and today, I get to rest and read all of the postcards I've got sitting on my desk.

I've got mine printed, but will be a day or two getting them addressed and sent. Apologies for the delay and thank you all for the wonderful images and your patience as well.

Cordially,

Mark Lent