Re: Illuminata Photo @ Sundance 608

Hi Tim,

What exciting news from you.  Congratulations on having your work at the Sundance 608 Cinema.

The first one with the Snowfall at Yaki Point, is an unusual shot of the Grand Canyon.  I'd love to have the fourth one - Hanging Lake - "hanging" on my wall {:->

Marilyn
You are everything you choose to be.  You are as unlimited as the endless universe.

Shad Helmstetter