From: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Peeter Vissak
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 4:01 PM
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
Subject: Re: PF main exhibit on 05/07/07

Rene,

I visited Your website and found a lot of very interesting work there.
I think You have no problems of submitting to the PhotoForum's Gallery on a very regular basis.
Even more, I think, Your work would bring lots of fresh wind.
To be more exact I'd like to point out the Memories gallery, part of the Manipulated photos gallery, Santa Fe, some of the older photos, some of the polaroids and this and that from here and there, except the Sudek-stuff, that was too plain. Sudek has very substantive air and light, that was missing here.
But as a whole it was very pleasing, exciting and beautiful.

Keep going!

Peeter

Rene Hales
http://www.pbase.com/halesr  my photos online