More Postcards Out...

Dear friends,

It my pleasure to announce that I have sent out my 38 postcards this morning, handwritten, signed and numbered 1 to 38.

Many thanks Lea for having offered your time on this project. You deserve card No.1! ...-:) Of course, I get No.38 while the remaining numbers have been attributed randomly...

I have received 5 cards so far and I'm absolutely thrilled with your cards.

Guy

PS: I took the liberty of "Earth Googling" the adresse of those from whom I receive a card as I get them and I'm placing the satellite picture next to the card in the album I'm building. It's a nice way to get to know where people live and improve my geography... What's really interesting with Google Earth is to wander around the geography, looking for significant sites (eg airports, golf course, railway tracks, etc...). Those not familiar with Google Earth should take the time to install the free version on their computer and play around with it. You'll be able for instance to track the course of the water line from the top of the Everest Moutain through the Ganges River into the Bay of Bengal. A fascinating travel.