Re: I'm a winner!

www.herschelmair.com/winners/index.htm

> Also would be nice to put the link of that competition venue here so other
> people who would love to compete, then try it..

Try google "Oman2day photography competition"
You can't enter via the internet. Only prints.

> And my last question would be what nationality you have and if the place you
> live, Oman is too hot for you and your family to live .

Oman is very hot and we have lived here for 3 years. I get the hottest months as vacation.

> I can guess that the subjects you chose to photograpgh was from the locals
> in Oman that would be exotic to the rest of the world and that could be a
> good trigger to get those prizes.
> Am I right?

No. The catagory I won first prize in was titled "Faces of Oman" all the images were from Oman
herschel

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.