Addresses

Apparently, the US postal service is able to ignore the last four digits of the zip code as four very nice postcards have now arrived. They never did make much sense to me for residential addresses. Thanks to those who offered to resend. I don't think that will be necessary now.

The 4383 is the last four digits of my University of Houston telephone number. I must have been in a fog when I submitted them.

Roger Eichhorn