Re: postcard project. USE THESE

Those "slam dunks," then, may likely end up similarly...

Saxman Photography, Inc.

www.saxmanphoto.com

On May 1, 2007, at 10:54 PM, Roger Eichhorn wrote:

Hi,

I looked at my address and noticed that the Zip code is incorrect.  It should be 77025-4146, not 77025-4383.  It hasn't mattered so far as Andy's interesting  photo arrived without incident -- the FBI hasn't knocked on the door yet and I have no idea of the age of the young woman depicted on his postcard.  I'll be sending out postcards to recipients outside the US first as  I only had enough postcard stock to print a few examples.  The rest will follow in a few days.

I haven't been able to figure out how to print labels, darn it!  It used to be a "slam dunk," before Tenet co-opted those words,  but Microsoft has made its latest version (for the Mac) incredibly complicated.  If anyone has any suggestions, I'd like to learn them.

Roger