Re: very unpleasant here

Greg Stempel wrote:

You may have a point, though I do wonder sometimes about how we are
impacted by the variety of radio signals that permeate our
atmosphere.  <<<<

For real fear, look at what is happening to the insignificant bee population and how it impacts our future.

I did. I understand the concern about their disappearance and ran 'disappearing bees' through dogpile.com and came up with many theories including that is cyclic based on the same thing happening every 15-25 years.

Cell phone radiation os low on the list.

It was pointed out that since the bees die away from the hive finding out why is difficult since they can't examine the dead bees.

Bob

--

                          /////
                         ( O O )