What do you think?

In light of some of the recent posts regarding truth in photography and how altered photos should be labeled, I post the following URL for you consideration and comment: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Glasses_800_edit.png

It is a Wikipedia page and is safe to view. How does this sort of thing complicate the entire photo issue? Or does it impact it all? I'd like to hear views.
Don