Re: Postcards - you have a choice

????? MichaelHughes7A@xxxxxxx:
I'm about to start mailing mine. I have prepared (or had prepared) two versions.
Version 1 is from a photoprocessing service
Version 2 is from a commercial printing service, in the form of printed postcard. I have no commercial contact with either of the providers so I feel free to mention that the printer is Vistaprint which some of you may now as a very cheap resource for printed business cards (you can get 250 cards free, you pay only the postage costs). I am happy to send everyone both copies, but, as many of you are professionals, it may be that the comparison of the two forms is of no interest to you (as you have been there, done it, got the t shirt) . Would those who only want one copy please let me know their preference - thank you. Michael
I"ll be happy to get both
If it is a problem, send me Ver 1.
Mine are ready and will be posted tomorrow.
Thanks
Pini