Re: Postcards - you have a choice

Thanks for your timely response Bob.
  I too am feeling my way around.
 Have been using digital for about three years and have recently bought a second camera and replaced my printer.  The cameras are Olympus and Kodak both with x10 optical zoom.
These complement my 35mm Olympus which also has 400mm zoom. You can tell I don't like crowding my subjects. However the one for the postcard was an uncomplaining kind of guy as you will soon see. Michael