RE: [SPAM] Re: Not to pour gas on fire, but...

Rich,

It must be extremely difficult for editors to evaluate images coming in from "witnesses" and "caught on tape"  situations.  I believe they are a valuable supplement to the news and should be used.  There must be a workable strategy for publishers to adopt.  I presume there has been serious discussion in the media trade journals, etc. about how to do this.  The issue must create a lot of resistance and professional distress among the staff shooters.

TV news isn't shy about using anything that comes there way. Have they decided that TV viewers are more likely to think critically about pictures than readers?

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround Book.
Now an E-book.