Re: I'm a winner!

Herschel Mair wrote:
Good news
The country's biggest photo competition has just been judged. There are 4 catagories  each with 3 prizes.  I won a first prize and a third prize and my wife, Anna, (who was one of the 4 finalists for National Geographic in December) also won a first and third prize... we brought home 4 of the 12 prizes... Good job to the Mairs of Oman!!! Between the two of us we also have 11 images in the final exhibition of about 50 images (Honorable mentions)

We were joking about it this evening. We never thought we'd come close.... 8000 entries

I'll try to get the winning images posted  somewhere soon

That's great!  I'll be looking for the images.......

I could not get in here either.....

Bob

--

                           /////